Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ok, so... hmmm...what does one write about on these things? Well lessee... I have an Etsy shop. I sell vintage clothing and will soon carry vintage house decor as well. For years, my house looked like a thrift store as I would collect items for the shop I knew I'd one day open. Now I share a studio space with an artist into which I have re-located my items. Now the studio looks like a thrift shop. I've sold stuff here and there on Ebay but well, I prefer Etsy. It's just more my speed, demographic profile and aesthetic.

So, in the next week or so, I'll be doing a photo shoot up in a flat a friend lives in. It's in the old creamery building. It's one of those large artist spaces you gawk at and wish were yours and wonder how anyone was ever in the right place and time to acquire such a gem. Yep. It's lovely. In the meantime, here are some items currently in the store. Check back once in awhile. I just might make this blogging thing a habit.


1 comment:

  1. ohohoh! what size is the black and white dress? i want that toooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete